There are a number of lead generation tools out there and over the years we have tried and tested a few, but the one we have seen the best results from is Leadfeeder. It offers an easy to use and view dashboard with quality lead generation that contains details such as:
- The visitor’s website/company information.
- Links to their Linkedin profiles.
- Pages that they viewed.
- How long they spent on those pages.
This is all very useful information when trying to generate leads and determine if they could be a potential customer or just a passing visitor.
What’s the next step when once you can see who’s visiting your site?
Reach out to them, this can be through email, telephone or Linkedin, you want to ensure contact is made soon after their visit to ensure the best chance of a successful sale.
While making contact you don’t want to come across too pushy (or creepy), you help prevent can do this through your approach, here are a few tips to help you out.
- Start off with a greeting
- Add that you noticed they were interested in your website/store
- Proceed to inquire if they are still interested or looking for the products/services you provide.
- Don’t be too “salesy” to ensure that the potential customer doesn’t feel ambushed just for visiting your site.
- If they aren’t interested at the time monitor if they revisit your site and follow that up!
- If they are interested – You may have just gained a customer and stopped them from going to your competitors!
- Voila leads generated!
Leadfeeder is a service we provide to many of our customers and has lead to successful leads if you are interested in this service for your business you can sign up here using our referral code for a discount http://www.leadfeeder.com/?rc=Netinspire
You can also give us a call on 01782 524600 to find out more!